Free shipping on all continental U.S. orders $65 and up!
ElimiShield HUNT X10D Extended scent control treatment lasts up to 5 years or 50 wash cycles
ElimiShield® HUNT X10D
- Converts ordinary hunting and sporting clothing into long-term scent control garments for pennies.
- Perfect for treating undershirts, underwear, towels, thermal underwear, toboggan, hats, gloves, backpacks, etc., any fabric based items that can be safely submerged in hot water.
- Long lasting: a single treatment last for up to 5 years or 50 wash cycles
- Prevents items from souring during storage and off season.
- Not effected by ozone technologies.
- Non-Toxic. Environmentally safe.
Directions: (10 ounces of X10D treats 10 pounds of laundry in 10 minutes)
- Add 3 gallons of 110°F (minimum) water to a 48 - 60 quart cooler or similar container. (Maximum Water Temp: 150°F)
- Weigh garments to determine the proper amount to add to the water.
- Shake bottle well and add 1 ounce of X10D to the water for each pound of garments.
- Stir mixture well.
- Add garments and let soak for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Remove each garment separately and wring excess water back into the container.
- Hang dry until damp before placing into a clothes dryer. Do not wash until garments have dried completely.
- Discard excess mixture. It is safe to pour down any drain.
Notes: When treating new garments, it is normal for the water to darken from excessive dye. Treat only textiles capable of absorbing water. Not recommended for rubber, rain gear, waterproofed materials, or hard parts or surfaces. For best results, treat garments before every hunting season to ensure complete protection.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. WARNING: EYE IRRITANT. SAFETY GLASSES RECOMMENDED WHEN HANDLING THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT INGEST. MILD SKIN IRRITANT. PROTECTIVE GLOVES ARE RECOMMENDED. SDS available upon request by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free call: 888-875-9466.
- Distilled Water
- Octadecyl Ammonium Chloride Quaternary, Methyl Alcohol
- Isodecyl Alcohol, Propoxylated Ethoxylated